This is my mom's recipe. It is easy and delicious.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 -2 lb hamburger, thawed
- 1 (4 ounce) package saltine crackers, crushed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup catsup
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients together with your hands in a large bowl.
- Form into 2 small flattened loaves on a pan that allows extra room for grease to drain off.
- Bake approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F.
- (Baking times may vary depending on the size of your loaves.).
- Optional add 1/2 to 3/4 cup of shredded cheese to mixture. (My sister folds a slice of cheese inside of her meatloaf).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION