Easy Kids' Lunches: Fun Shaped Sandwiches
photo by Turner Broadcasting
- Ready In:
- 2 slices whole-grain bread
- 2 slices low-sodium smoked turkey breast
- 1 slice reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon hummus
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 1 thin slice cucumber
- 1 small lettuce leaf
- Punch shapes out of the bread with a cookie cutter. Punch shapes out of the turkey and cheese. Place the hummus in a small food storage container to use as a spread for the sandwich.
- Pack the hummus, bread, cheese, turkey, tomato, cucumber and lettuce in a lunch container. Assemble the sandwich when ready to eat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Turner Broadcasting creates and programs branded news; entertainment; animation and young adult; and sports media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Turner is a Time Warner Company.