Easy Jalapeno Poppers
- Ready In:
- Brown and drain sausage. Set aside to cool a little.
- Cut jalapenos in half length-wise and clean out middle stuff and seeds.
- In a bowl, squish together the cream cheese, sausage, and a few shakes of garlic powder (to your own taste).
- Stuff each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture.
- Place the jalapenos on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes. They are done when they are beginning to brown on the top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!