Easy Indian Butter Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 16 ounces tomato paste
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1⁄2 cup single cream (half and half)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- Cut chicken into 3/4" cubes.
- Heat oil and cook the onion and ginger until brown stir in the garam masala.
- Put in onion and ginger in blender together with tomato paste and chicken stock blend until smooth.
- Put back into the pan and add the cream (half and half) reduce a little set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter and add chicken cook until no longer pink in the middle.
- Pour the butter sauce back into the pan and add remaining butter.
- Garnish if you like with fresh cilantro.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!