Easy Hearty Vegan Vegetable Soup
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 6 cups water
- 6 low-sodium vegetable bouillon cubes (or 3 double bouillon cubes)
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped or pressed
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup zucchini, peeled and diced
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 cup cauliflower floret
- 1 cup portabella mushroom, washed and sliced
- 2 cups fresh spinach, stems removed
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- Add bouillon to water according to package directions, heat until cubes are dissolved to make broth. Set aside.
- Spray another pot with cooking spray. Saute onions, garlic, celery, carrots, and bell pepper together until onions are translucent. Add small amounts of water to prevent drying while sauteing.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, spinach, lemon juice and the broth. Stir, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally until vegetables are tender. Salt and pepper to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!