Easy Gyro Pizza
Quick, easy dinner recipe for busy nights or when you just don't feel like being in the kitchen.
- Ready In:
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground turkey (at least 90%)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely chopped cucumber
- 1 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 4 thin slices red onions
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat oven to 425°F Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Press pizza dough in bottom and slightly up sides of pan to form crust. Bake about 7 minutes or until crust just begins to turn brown on edges.
- Meanwhile, in 6-inch skillet, cook turkey and garlic over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until turkey is no longer pink. Stir in oregano and salt.
- Spread sour cream over warm crust. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Evenly top cheese with cooked turkey. Sprinkle with cucumber and tomato. Separate red onion into rings; arrange over tomato. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and the feta cheese.
- Bake 13 to 14 minutes or until edges of crust are golden brown and cheese is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION