Easy Good Seasons Chicken Tenderloins
- Ready In:
- Place raw chicken in a large bowl.
- Pour prepared Good Seasons Italian dressing over chicken until well-coated. (I don't use the whole cruet of dressing, I just pour over chicken until there is a little extra in the bottom of the bowl.).
- Cover and refrigerate while you prepare extras to go with your meal. (I prepare mashed potatoes, peas or green beans and corn to accompany this dish.).
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat over medium heat.
- Add the chicken tenderloins to the hot skillet, pouring in a little of the extra dressing in the bowl.
- Cover skillet and cook chicken 5 minutes or so until beginning to brown, then flip.
- Cook through, keeping skillet covered (this kept chicken more moist) and being careful not to overcook.
- When chicken is cooked, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and add half and halft; add more or less of each depending on how much sauce you'd like.
- Continue to heat until sauce is warmed through and thickened a bit.
- The half and half and parmesan will create a wonderful sauce when added to the italian dressing and chicken juices in the skillet! Serve along with your choice of sides.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!