Easy Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread Recipe
photo by GFMommaof3
- Ready In:
- In a small bowl, combine water and yeast. Stir to combine.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add yeast mixture, vegetable oil and eggs.
- Using an electric mixer, mix dough for five minutes on medium-high speed.
- Lightly grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan with vegetable spay.
- Spread batter evenly into the pan.
- Lightly grease a piece of plastic wrap and cover the pan.
- Allow dough to rise for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake dough for 55 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 208-211°F.
- Remove bread from oven and allow it to cool in the pan for five minutes.
- After five minutes, turn bread out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Thank you for the recipe. It included straightforward directions, was easy to make and it looked wonderful, nice and nubbly on top. It also tasted good. This is the the first gluten free yeast bread that I have made and I was very pleased with the results. I used 2 1/4 tsp. yeast rather than a packet, otherwise I followed the directions exactly. The bread has good texture and slices easily.<br/><br/>I had a difficult time tinding a complete easy to read recipe on the internet so I was very happy to find yours. You took away my frustration. Thanks again.
This bread was easy and turned out great. It didn't fall apart, and the taste is good. Looking at other tweaks, I too used half white rice flour and half brown rice flour. Also used the suggested 2 Tbsp. Sugar and 2 tsp. active dry yeast. This will probably be my go to gf bread recipe from now on. Thank you!!!
I made this bread yesterday and it is amazing! So much better than Udi's and so very easy! If I can do it - anyone can! I thought 2 1/2 oz of yeast was a lot so I used 2 1/4 tsp. of yeast after reading other reviews. My girls ages 7 and 5 loved this bread and so do I! Thank you so much for submitting this one, I will be making it often!