Easy Garlic Cheese Toast
photo by DarksLight
- Ready In:
- 2 slices French bread
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon reduced fat margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pizza seasoning or 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400* F.
- Place bread slices on a cookie sheet, and spread with butter and then mayonnaise. Sprinkle with garlic salt and seasonings, and top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 5-10 minutes, until cheese is melted and just browned on the edges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/kitchen 1-12-08 035 tiny.jpg"> <img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/WILD NOV 1 2007 018 resized tiny.jpg"> Me in my kitchen, and at the Wild game. I am a photographer, portrait and fine art, and I am a yoga instructor. Besides cooking, I enjoy fitness and yoga, reading, organizing, gardening, puzzles, family, and HOCKEY. GO WILD!!!! I love to cook for my large husband...he is a natural powerbuilder and has a lot of muscle to feed. People ask how he got so "huge" and he has to answer, my cooking of course! We both work out a lot, so we eat a lot of healthy food...I cook a LOT! The recipes I post and save to my cookbooks are usually healthy and lower calorie, or can be adapted to be so. <img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/Garlic tiny.jpg"> <img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/Press It tiny.jpg"> Garlic is the best! <img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/Kitchen Series Jan 2008 210 EDIT GRIT BORDER tiny.jpg"> <img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/Kitchen Series Jan 2008 192 HARD LIGHT ILL GRIT BORDER2 tiny.jpg"> Yummy veggies!