This recipe for falafel and cuts down on preparation time. Perfect for those who want an easier version of falafel.
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons flour
- canola oil (for frying) or vegetable oil (for frying)
- Combine chickpeas, garlic, onion, coriander, cumin, salt and pepper (to taste) in medium bowl. Add flour and combine well.
- Mash chickpeas, ensuring to mix ingredients together. You can also combine ingredients in a food processor. You want the result to be a thick paste.
- Form the mixture into small balls, about the size of a ping pong ball. Slightly flatten.
- Fry in 2 inches of oil at 350 degrees until golden brown (2-5 minutes).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION