Easy Elegant Salmon
I have been a silent observer for years, this is my first recipe posting--it was just too good not to share! Easy and delicious-two of my main criteria for a KEEPER!
- Ready In:
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese (2 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup capers (chopped if large)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large shallow dish with foil and arrange the fillets skin side down.
- Mix the cheese, mayonaise, lemon juice, capers, garlic powder and dried dill in a small bowl.
- Spoon the mayonaise mixture over the fillets.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until the fillets flake easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation