Easy Eggless Spicy Pumpkin Pie
photo by Michelle L.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice or 1/4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (9-inch)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk, canned pumpkin puree, cornstarch, and spices. Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Place the pie crust tin on a cookie sheet, and bake on the center rack for 50-60 minutes or until pie filling appears firm. Chill for several hours or overnight before enjoying.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love trying and tweaking vegetarian recipes. No favorite cookbook yet - I prefer variety, so I try different recipes from various sources.