Easy Dog Biscuits
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together until well formed.
- Knead dough and roll out on floured surface.
- Cut into shapes with cookie cutter.
- Bake in oven for approximately 10 minutes (careful - these biscuits burn quite easily).
- Cool on wire rack.
- Store in airtight container.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I didn't have enough baby food to prepare as directed so I made a few modifications. My dog went CRAZY for these...I used three small jars of chicken baby food, twice the amount of powdered milk and cornmeal called for and added a drained can of low-salt green beans that I pureed in the food processor, in addition to about 1.5 cups of shredded cheddar cheese. These made nice little dog "cookies" and baked up perfectly in 10 minutes. Thanks for a great base recipe that allowed me to customize by adding my dog's favorite flavors and things I had on hand. These are easy to make and, I'm sure, much healthier than what you buy at the store.