Easy Dill Pickles
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 30mins
- Scrub the cucumbers well and soak in cold water overnight or for several (4-5) hours.
- Slice cucumbers lengthwise into quarters.
- Sterilize 9 quart jars, rings, and caps.
- Bring water, vinegar, and salt to a boil.
- Boil 10 minutes.
- Pack cucumbers into jars within 1/2" of top.
- Place 2 cloves of garlic, 1 dill head, and 2 red peppers into each jar.
- Cover with boiling brine and seal.
- Process for 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!