Easy Cutout Cookies for Dogs
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Simple treats to make for your own dog, or as fun gifts for canine friends any time of year! Some cats also like them.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup flour (plus more for rolling)
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons beef or 1 1/2 tablespoons chicken broth, base
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the beef or chicken broth base with the water to make a very concentrated broth.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, broth, and oil.
- Work (with hands may be easiest) until it forms fairly evenly mixed dough. Add more water if it seems too crumbly.
- Roll out to 1/4" with a rolling pin on a floured surface. Sprinkle with flour as necessary to prevent sticking.
- Cut out shapes with a cookie cutter of your choice. Re-combine scraps and roll out again to make more.
- Place shapes on a nonstick cookie sheet and bake approximately 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION