Easy Crockpot Enchiladas
- Ready In:
- Cook chicken with soup, enchilada sauce and salsa in crockpot for 6-7 hours on low.
- Chicken will pull apart with a fork at this point (do this on a cutting board and then add chicken back to crockpot and mix everything to combine).
- Fill tortillas with the chicken mixture, roll them up, lay them in a 13×9 baking dish and top with cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes. OR, you can also mix cheese into crockpot during last 20 minutes.
- Serve the mixture in warmed tortillas with all the fixings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!