Easy Company Shish Kabob Dinner
- Ready In:
- 500 g boneless chicken breasts
- 500 g round steaks
- 500 g pork loin (my kids are not big meat eaters and I will sometimes use sliced up smokies in addition to this meat)
- green pepper
- yellow pepper
- red pepper
- cherry tomatoes
- onion (I occasionally use pineapple tidbits as well)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- bamboo skewer (approx. 32)
- Cut meat into small bite size cubes and place in ziploc bags.
- Pour Catalina dressing over meat and refrigerate overnight.
- Cut vegetables into small bite-size pieces and place in a ziploc bag about 5-6 cups.
- Pour the Italian dressing over vegetables and refrigerate overnight.
- You can also soak the bamboo skewers overnight to prevent them from burning.
- The next day, place meat and vegetables onto skewers, alternating colors for appeal.
- Be sure sure to start and end with meat to prevent everything from slipping off during grilling.
- I usually use 3-4 pieces of meat per skewer and lots of veggies.
- Barbecue over medium heat for approx 10-15 minutes or until done.
- Serve with your favorite salad and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation