Easy Chili Burrito
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can hormel chili with beans
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
- 4 flour tortillas
- Spoon chili and cheese onto flour tortilla and roll up.You can put a toothpick or two to in hold it in place.
- Place on microwavable plate and cook for about 2 minutes (or until warm throughout).
- Top with sour cream and green onions. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!