Easy Chicken With Baby Potatoes
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 1⁄2 lbs chicken drumsticks or 3 1/2 lbs chicken thighs
- 1 lb baby potatoes
- In a large bowl, stir together yogurt, paprika, garlic, olive oil and salt. Add the chicken pieces to the bowl, and turn to coat with the yogurt mixture. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the fridge for 2-8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F Line a baking pan with cooking spray. Cut the potatoes in half, and lay them in the baking pan.
- Place the chicken pieces on the potatoes. Roast for 45-60 minutes, or until chicken is done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a happily married mother of two and I own a jewelry and accessory business. My husband and I were vegan for six years, we now eat poultry and fish. My husband is a personal trainer and competitive bodybuilder, so it's very important that we eat healthy... too bad I have such a sweet-tooth!