Easy Chicken Enchiladas
If you like Mexican food you will love this! A simple and fast, fool proof recipe that anyone make! Perfect for a last minute meal and always a crowd pleaser! You can also add a small can of diced green chilies to spice it up if you like it hot.
- Ready In:
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans white meat chicken (drained)
- 1 (4 ounce) can salsa verde (green salsa)
- 2 -4 cups Mexican blend cheese (shredded)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (mild or medium)
- 20 soft taco-size flour tortillas
- preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine drained chicken, verde salsa, 2 to 3 cups shredded cheese, cream cheese, and regular salsa.
- Mix ingredients together until everything is very well blended.
- Add about 1/4 cup of mixture to each tortilla and roll up placing each one fold-side down, in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Cover with the remaining shredded cheese and place in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the cheese is melted through.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa!