Easy Chicken & Dressing
photo by RecipeNut
- Ready In:
- Brown chicken in skillet.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool a bit.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on box.
- Stir soup into prepared stuffing.
- Pull chicken apart into bite-size pieces.
- Mix chicken evenly into soup and stuffing mixture.
- Spread mixture into greased 9"x11" pan.
- Top with cheese if desired.
- (I usually do not do this, but its a personal preference.) Bake until top is slightly browned or cheese is melted.
- (Approx 15 minutes).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
A very good casserole! My family loved it. We ate it all up...no leftovers. I used cream of chicken soup and added some extra cheddar cheese to the stuffing mixture. I also used a 2 quart round dish instead of the 9X11 dish. We will definatly be making this again. I'd probably double it though because my mom and I ate almost the entire thing tonight.
Easy, quick and delicious, and comfort food, too! I used Cream of Chicken soup with Herbs, and sprinkled the casserole with grated parmesan cheese, because that's what I had on hand. DH went back for seconds. Served with steamed snap peas. Will definitely make this easy weeknight supper again! Thanks, Trivia!