Easy Chicken Cordon Blue
This dish is an oldy but goody. My husband asked me to try making this dish because it was a favorite from his childhood. Wow was it easy and great to entertain with.
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 two-ounce cubes swiss cheese
- 4 slices ham
- 1 1⁄2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup milk
- Cut a pocket in each chicken breast.
- Wrap a slice of ham around each cube of cheese, insert into chicken and secure with a tooth pick or two.
- Liberally season panko and milk (separately) with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in to milk bath, then roll in panko to coat.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minute.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 4 more