Easy Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas
This one is from Campbell's.
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup (can use regular, 98% fat free, or Healthy Request)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Pace Picante Sauce (or salsa of your choosing)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 6 flour tortillas, warmed (6-inch)
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce, and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- Stir 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place them seamside up in an 11x8 baking dish. Pour the remaining picante sauce over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minute or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling.
- Top with tomato and onion.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
These were very good! I used the Healthy Request soup, light sour cream and shredded white meat left over from a rotisserie deli chicken (just a little more than 2 cups). I only had 8-inch (wheat) tortillas on hand so used four instead of six. There seemed like a lot of sauce when I put them in the oven but it was OK once baked (still saucy, but not a problem! :-) ) After 40 minutes they didn't seem quite hot through so I took off the foil cover and put back in for 15 minutes. I decided to add a little extra cheese on top which I did at that point also. After the extra time, they were *much* hotter. I enjoyed these easy and quick enchiladas. Thanks for sharing!1Reply