Easy Cheesy Pizza Burgers
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
fast easy kids love it. this started as way to use leftover hamburger from taco night ,but grew to a meal we would crave .so we started making it fresh and its been a hit ever since
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 8 hamburger buns
- brown onion in butter.
- add beef cook till brown ,drain fat ,season with salt and pepper(i salt and pepper to taste).
- add soup ,oregano ,1/2 cup cheese simmer 10 minute.
- while simmering split buns and toast on cookie sheet under broiler.
- add meat mix to each bun .top with cheese put under broiler till cheese melt.
- (pickles and chips make a good side).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION