Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread
Simple GREAT Garlic Bread. Goes good with pasta or an appetizer for any occasion.
- Ready In:
- 1 loaf Italian bread or 1 loaf French bread, fresh
- 1 cup of soft tub butter
- 1⁄8 cup garlic powder, i use about an 1/8 cup for a full loaf (To your taste)
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- spinach or my favorite onion, and
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Cut the loaf in half the long way so that you have 2 long pieces of bread. Set them on foil, crust side down. Spread butter evenly across both pieces of bread. Add more or less to your liking. Sprinkle garlic powder covering the top of the butter spread. Sprinkle Mozzarella over top of both breads, enough to cover all of the bread when it melts.
- If adding any type of topping i usually add that after the garlic powder before the cheese.
- Place foil on a cookie sheet so the foil doesn't rip when you take it out. Put in oven and bake for 10-13 Mins or until Cheese is fully melted. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION