Easy Cheesy Breadsticks
These can be made a day ahead. To reheat them, wrap in foil and place in a 350F degree oven for 5-10 minutes to warm. Recipe is from Woman's Day and they list it as heart-healthy.
- Ready In:
- 1 loaf focaccia bread (about 8 ounces and 12 inches long)
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese or 1/2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Cut focaccia in half lengthwise with a long serrated knife.
- Cut each half into 1-inch wide strips.
- Place on baking sheet; coat with cooking spray.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, turning once, until lightly toasted.
- Remove from oven.
- Push sticks together (it's easier to sprinkle them this way); sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 1-2 minutes, just until cheese melts.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation