Easy Cheesecake Cupcakes...paula Deen
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon butter flavor extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 pint fresh raspberry
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, for dusting
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- PLACE a paper cupcake liner in each of 12 muffin cups.
- BEAT cream cheese with a hand-held electric mixer until fluffy. Add granulated sugar and butter extract, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- PLACE a vanilla wafer, flat-side down, in each muffin cup. Spoon cream cheese mixture over wafers. Bake for 20 minutes.
- ALLOW tarts to cool completely. When cool, top each cheesecake cupcake with 1/2 tablespoons of raspberry jam and fresh raspberries. Dust with powdered sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am married and a SAHM of 4 kiddos...I have been a collector of recipes since I was a little girl. When browsing zaar I can not resist clicking on any recipe that is a 'family tradition', 'grandmas', or 'clipped from the paper 30 years ago' and anything that has the word 'lemon' in it. I am trying real hard to incorporate a healthier way of eating into our lives and zaar has been a tremendous tool in accomplishing that. I love trying lots of different recipes on zaar as well as just browsing. One of the things I love about it here is the ability to find first rate recipes that really make an impact on what I make for my family. I have found several recipes that are now becoming a 'tradition' in our home...and I really value them!