photo by Nimz_
- Ready In:
- Lightly fry onion, garlic and bacon until onion is translucent and bacon is cooked through.
- Stir in mushrooms and sauté until lightly browned.
- Add the broccoli and cook through for a few minutes.
- Add the can of soup and heat through and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Lastly add in the carnation milk or cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with cooked spaghetti or penne pasta and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was fairly quick to put together and I really enjoyed it. I left out the broccoli for personal preference and had to add a lot more milk (I used 2% milk) because it was just too thick. I used the chicken and mushroom soup as suggested which I really like and I used 6 slices of bacon (just because I love bacon) I will probably add some red pepper flakes to kick it up a bit next time and maybe some parmesan cheese. All in all it will make a good lunch for the week. Made for Spring PAC 2014