Easy Cake Mix Cookies- Sugar Cookies
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir ingredients in medium mixing bowl until blended (best to do right before you are ready to bake them- they flatten out more if you let the batter set).
- Spoon onto 2 un-greased cookie sheets (allow some space in between, they spread…a melon baller works great for this step). Sprinkle tops with raw sugar.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (depends on which cake mix you use & the oven -- I start looking at them through the glass around 6.5 minutes -- they will get a dull/cracked appearance on top when done).
- Allow the cookies to cool on the pan, or wait 1-2 minutes before moving to cooling racks. Cookies should be soft & chewy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!