Easy Cajun Style Bacon Wrapped Jalepeno Poppers
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe was given to me by my college roommate and soul sister shandi. My gun powder seasoning can be substituted for cajun seasoning
- Ready In:
- 6 jalapenos
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives or 2 tablespoons spring onions
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- Add toothpicks to warm water for 20-30 minutes before baking or grilling.
- Slice each jalapeno in half, lengthwise. Then, using a small spoon, scrape out and discard all seeds and any white membrane.
- Stir together the cream cheese and chives or spring onion and cajun seasoning in a small bowl. Then, use a spoon to fill each pepper-half – be generous, here.
- Now, cut the bacon slices into three 1 1/2-inch pieces, and then wrap one piece of bacon around each stuffed pepper-half then slide a toothpick through the bacon and pepper so the bacon is secure.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F then line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Place stuffed and wrapped peppers, filling side facing up, onto the baking sheet and bake until the bacon is crispy and glistening and the peppers are tender, about 25 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION