Easy Cabbage and Noodles
I came up with this one because it's fast---no chopping cabbage. And it's colorful because of the carrots in the cole slaw mix. Cook time is for noodle boiling.
- Ready In:
- 2 (12 ounce) bags pre-shredded coleslaw mix
- 16 ounces extra-wide egg noodles
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions; drain.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and saute cole slaw mix, onion and garlic until tender. Mix in salt and pepper. Gently stir in cooked and drained noodles. Toss together.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 34 more