Easy but Amazing Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ready In:
- 1 store-bought graham cracker crust
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs (separated)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- Beat egg whites 'til just about stiff.
- Add sugar, whilst beating, 'til stiff peaks form.
- Mix condensed milk, beaten egg yolks and lemon juice.
- Fill crust with milk mixture.
- Top with meringue.
- Bake @ 300 deg F until gently browned.
- Cool completely in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!