This recipe tastes like the One Bite brownies purchased in the store and is so easy to prepare.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate (2 oz)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten (room temperature)
- 1⁄2 cup all purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line and grease an 8" x 8" pan.
- Melt the margarine and chocolate together in a small bowl, stirring until completely melted. Place the melted chocolate and margarine mixture in a large bowl then the sugar and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Slowly mix in the beaten eggs, and beat until combined. Stir in the flour and vanilla beating just until fully mixed.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and baked in the middle of the oven for 25 - 30 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Let cool on cooling rack, then cut into squares.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more