This is such a way to prepare tasty broccoli. It can be done in the oven or on the grill.
- Ready In:
- 1 sheet heavy duty aluminum foil (18x24")
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Center broccoli on sheet of foil; drizzle with dressing.
- Bring up sides of foil and double fold.
- Double fold ends to form one large foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- You can also place it on your grill for the same amount of time.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION