Easy Blue Cheese Burgers
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I'm a college student with a limited budget and a limited space for cooking. I make these burgers on a Foreman grill and they're quick and delicious!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef (I usually purchase 80-20 or 85-15 since most of the fat cooks out on the Foreman grill)
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 ounces crumbled blue cheese (to go inside burger)
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese (for topping) (optional)
- hamburger bun
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except blue cheese. Make sure salt and pepper are distributed evenly throughout the mixture.
- Divide beef mixture into 4 sections (these will eventually become 4 burgers).
- Take approximately 2/3rds of a single section, form into a burger shape, and use your thumb to form a deep imprint in the middle.
- Fill imprint with 1/4 of the blue cheese.
- Take the remaining 1/3rd of the beef mixture from that section and cover the blue-cheese filled imprint in the burger, flattening around the edges to ensure that the ground beef stays together and the blue cheese does not leak out.
- Repeat and then grill burgers to desired doneness.
- Place grilled burger on bun and top with more crumbled blue cheese if desired.
- Watch out when you bite into the burger - the blue cheese will be hot!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION