Easy Beef Sammies
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- 1 (3 -4 lb) boston rolled beef roast
- 1 medium giardiniera, 1 jar
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 2 cups beef broth
- 3 -4 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 dash pepper
- salt, to taste
- Turn a frying pan on to meduim high heat and sear roast on all sides, just till browned about 5 minutes.
- put the roast in the crock pot.
- Add with the garlic, broth,salt, pepper and giardnera to crock pot over roast.
- Drop the bouillon cubes around the roast. I usually add three then more to taste when it done.
- Cook on high 4-5 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- pull beef out of broth and put in bowl, let rest for ten minutes then shred with two forks, and add back to crock pot.
- Add salt and pepper to taste or add the last bouillon cube for more beefy flavor.
- Mix and serve on crusty french bread or rolls.
- Note:could also make in dutch oven or on stove top in deep pot cook times would be less.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!