Easy Beef Pinwheels
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Mix 5 first ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on 4 tortilla bread up to edges.
- Layer shaved deli roast beed over cream cheese spread leaving 1/4 inch on sides.
- Spread cheddar cheese over roast beef.
- Roll each tortilla jelly roll style and wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 1 hour. Take out and slice each tortilla ends and discard.
- Slice each tortilla in 10 pieces. Lay on tray with tooth picks to hold the overlaying tortilla in place.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!