Easy Beef Burritos
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
BEST, and fastest burritos ever.. We sometimes don't even make it all the way to the burritos we used the mix for dip for Fritos.. So yummy!!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) can mild diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 10 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 4 plum tomatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- Cook beef over medium heat until cooked, Drain.
- Add half of taco seasoning packet and cook 2 more minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes with chiles, and refried beans. Cook 5 minutes.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of mixture evenly in center of tortillas, sprinkle with cheese, then roll up and place in 9x13 pan coated with cooking spray.
- Stir together crushed tomatoes and last if taco seasonings, and pour over tortillas.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until bubbly. I like to sprinkle some cheese on top too.
- Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and salsa.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION