Easy Avocado Burrito
- Ready In:
- 6 -10 wheat flour tortillas
- 3 -4 tomatoes
- 3 avocados
- 1⁄4 cup salsa (your favorite)
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese (can omit all together if you can't find vegan monterey jack cheese and it still tastes great) or 1/2 cup vegan monterey jack cheese (can omit all together if you can't find vegan monterey jack cheese and it still tastes great)
- Chop the tomatoes and avocados. Make sure there is about an equal amount of both avocado and tomato (keep this in mind when choosing the size of your tomatoes and avocados-If I have smaller tomatoes then I use more if my avocados are large and visa versa).
- Put the tomatoes and avocados in a bowl and mix in your favorite salsa. I like to use about 1/4 cup of salsa, but depends on your preference how much you add (sometimes I've used 1/3 cup). Set aside.
- Heat tortilla on a pan. Flip and then sprinkle on some of the pepper jack cheese (or cheese of your choice).
- Once the cheese has melted take off the pan and onto a plate. Spread a thick or thin amount of the avocado, tomato and salsa mixture.
- Roll like a burrito and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation