Easy As Pie Crust (Gluten Free)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Bob's Red Mill recipes, this recipe can be used for many baked goods.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups gluten free all purpose baking flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter (cold)
- 4 -6 tablespoons milk (cold)
- Preheat an oven to 400°F.
- Combine flour and salt, then cut in butter using a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Sprinkle cold milk, one tablespoon at a time, while blending until all ingredients are moist.
- Using wax pater, place dough onto one sheet, flatten with palm, place another sheet on top and roll out to the desired size. Remove the top sheet and invert into pie pan.
- To bake the pie crust alone, bake at 400 F for 15-20 minutes. With pie filling, bake at 400 F for 10 minutes then reduce heat to 350 F for an additional 40 minutes or according to pie recipe instructions.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION