Easy and Tasty Italian Meatballs
photo by Tyofwa
- Ready In:
- 1.Add all ingredients into a large bowl.
- 2.Knead / Mix all ingredients together with clean hands.
- 3.Chill mixture for 30 minutes or until firm.
- 4.Build meatballs using a 1 TBSP cookie dough scooper, and Hand-roll into balls.
- 5.Place into cast-iron frying pan (you can snugly fit them in if needed).
- 6.Set heat to medium, add 1/4 cup of water and cover. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- 7.Remove cover and begin turning meatballs. As the remaining water evaporates, the edges of the meatballs will become crispy and brown. Turn frequently until all sides are seared.
- 8.This is the best part - As the cook you are responsible to ensure the meat is cooked through. So pop one out and cut it in half. If there is ANY pink showing then it isn't ready. If not, then do a "quality control check" with a bit of red sauce you may have simmering at the same time. Be careful though - they taste best out of the pan and multiple checks will draw attention from the family.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!