Easy 5-Can Clam Chowder (And a Jar!)
- Ready In:
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans chopped clams, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted (optional)
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos, chopped and drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Mix all of the ingredients together. If you feel the need, you may add a little milk to bring it to the right consistency.
- Heat this whatever way is best for you: stovetop, crockpot, microwave, campfire, etc. Watch closely so it doesn't burn. When hot, serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!