photo by Capn Ron
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 2 (1 lb) kielbasa, rings
- 3 (1 lb) kielbasa, rings, Kabonosi
- 2 (1 lb) double smoked kielbasa, rings
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth (optional)
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth (optional)
- water, to cover
- Boil the kielbasa for 45-60 minutes with one can of chicken broth, one can beef broth, and just enough water to cover. Pierce with a fork during cooking to let some of the fat out. Be careful not to pierce too much because then the kielbasa will be dry.
- Set it on a plate and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm until you're ready to eat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY