Easter Fruit Salad
Recipe source: local newspaper
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup Grand Marnier or 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, quartered
- 1 orange, grated zest and sectioned fruit
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and cubed
- 4 4 pints blueberries or 4 pints blackberries
- In a large bowl combine Grand Marnier, marmalade, apricots, orange zest and sectioned oranges and pinepapple. ***Can be made up to 1 day ahead and refrigerated.***.
- Wash berries, hull strawberies and half. Half anyother large berries otherwise leave whole.
- Toss berries with marinated fruit. ***Can be prepared up to 1 hour before serving and refrigerated.***.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Did use the OJ when making half a recipe, as well as using a pint of blueberries AND a pint of blackberries, making for a very satisfying combo of fruits! Now I'm looking forward to making it again when our local strawberries are at their peak! Thanks for posting! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]