Easiest Stir Fry Ever
- Ready In:
- Cube the chicken breasts, or peel and devein shrimp if substituting.
- Heat the olive oil and sesame oil in a skillet. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant (30 seconds-1 minute) at medium heat.
- Add the soy sauce, black bean paste and chile flake and stir till combined.
- Add the chicken and cook stirring occasionally for 4 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, stir and cover for 5 minutes.
- Stir one more time. Cook a little longer if your chicken or broccoli isn't quite cooked through.
- Serve with brown rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!