Easiest Party Meatballs
- Ready In:
- 3 dozen frozen meatballs (I use Trader Joe's party meatballs)
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce (try Soy Vay brand Very Very Teriyaki! It's deelish!)
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- Drop meatballs and about 1/2 to 1 cup teriyaki sauce in a crock pot.
- Add red pepper flakes to taste (I like them hot so I add quite a bit!).
- Simmer for about 20 to 40 minutes (depending on the size of the meatballs, how hot your crockpot is). You can test one meatball by cutting into it; once it is cooked through, they are done!
- If you don't have a crockpot, you can do this over the stove, too! Just make sure you keep it on low and keep checking to make sure the meatballs don't burn on the bottom!
Join The Conversation