Easiest Empanada "dough" Ever
- Ready In:
- Adjust oven rack to center.
- heat oven to 400 degrees.
- or heat deep fryer to 450 degrees.
- Separate biscuits onto a flour or cornmeal-coated work surface.
- roll dough flat( about a 5-inch circle ), use 2 Tbs. of (desired)filling and leave a 1/2-inch border.
- Place on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
- (At this point, can be frozen up to 2 weeks.)
- Brush tops with oil(or egg).
- Bake until golden.
- 16 to 20 minutes (longer if frozen).
- or fry about 2 minutes till golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
i am currently living in japan until JAN 2009. what a culture shock from the usual las vegas. well i just joined and im sad i didnt know about this sooner. i love love love to cook and that makes me really happy. i also have 0 ability to make cookies from scratch =( THE WAY I RATE 5***** such an easy delicious meal changed very little or not at all 4**** i changed a bunch of things but it was a good start 3*** i thought it was alright but it was changed so much i created my own recipe 2** i felt that the dish had good ingredients but it was not good at all or there were too many errors 1* this is just terrible i hardly ever give below a 3. ( :) )