Easiest Barbecued Chicken ( 2 Ingredients)
- Ready In:
- Preheat conventional oven to 375°F.
- Take 6 chicken thighs and put them in a bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup barbecue sauce and pour it over the chicken (I leave it on for a few hours to absorb the flavor).
- Mix the chicken pieces with sauce until they are evenly coated. (Place some sauce under skin for best flavor).
- Place chicken pieces in a small roasting pan leaving a little space between them.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until done.
- Serve with your favorite rice and vegetables.
- •You can use as many pieces of chicken as you want just increase the amount of sauce.
- •It would be best if you cover the chicken with aluminum foil for the first 15 minute and then remove to brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I made this recipe for dinner tonight, however im not going to rate it because we really didn't like it at all, but I don't think its the recipe..I just don't think we care for the game-ier taste of chicken thighs. I think next time Im going to use this technique for chicken breasts instead. Thanks for posting!