Easier Than the Easiest Chocolate Croissants
photo by Alana Kysar Fix Fe
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 count) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Unroll the dough and separate it into 8 triangles. Place about 10 chocolate chips on the long end of each triangle and roll the dough up around the chocolate, to the small end.
- Transfer the croissants to a baking sheet (lined with parchment paper, for easier cleanup).
- Bake as directed on the tube (usually 375 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes).
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
WOW...Yummy and simple....only 2 ingredients makes them 5 star in my book. And them there is taste! I used semi-sweet morsels, as directed and that was just decadent! I did make a little glaze for the top, and I can see so many variations of this recipe. Thanks for the inspirations (and sharing :) ), Greeny4444. Made for Best of 2010 tag game.
Who knew that something so simple could taste so great?!! I made a small batch with a 4-count pkg of rolls and they were SO good. I was expecting some of the chocolate to have oozed out during baking but I didn't have that problem at all. What a wonderful and easy treat - thanks for sharing your recipe!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an active lady, and I am not the top chef in the world, but I can hold my own. I love making things that remind me of when I was little, I love trying out new recipes, and I love learning new things to cook. Most of the recipes I post are recipes I loved that I found online, but that I have tweaked just a bit. I do have some family recipes on here too. I love to bake, probably more than anything else in the kitchen. I love to bike ride. I like to read, travel, kayak (I've only been twice, but I loved it), hike, camp, basically any outdoorsy/active stuff.?