Easier Than Apple Pie
- Ready In:
10 Apple topped biscuits
- Open the biscuits and spread them out evenly on a baking sheet. Smoosh them flat with a large glass.
- Slice the apple as thin as possible, spread 3-4 slices on each biscuit in a decorative fashion.
- Sprinkle the sugar, and spices evenly over apples. Add a dot of butter to the top of each biscuit.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- You could drizzle them with a simple glaze if you want them to look fancier.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!